Tank Cleaning Systems
For Diesel, Gasoline & Ethanol Blended Fuels
- 8 GPM to over 350 GPM Fueltec Systems Keep It Clean and Dry to ISO 4406
- DIESEL tanks contaminated with water are causing bacteria and fungus to grow clogging your engine’s fuel filters and damaging fuel injection systems.
Do you have a Fuel Maintenance Program in place?
- Why wait for loss of power or a sputtering engine? Now you can eliminate these fuel problems with a proactive program utilizing a Fueltec mobile or automatic fuel polishing and tank cleaning system with state of the art filtration and water removal features.
- Fueltec offers systems with lifetime stainless steel housings, LOW COST particulate filtration to one micron, military type micro-glass filter/coalescers that remove tiny droplets of water from your fuels to insure that they meets engine manufacturers cleanliness requirements.
- Mobile fuel polishing and tank cleaning systems are used by petroleum equipment, generator, and marine service professionals for removing sludge, rust, and water from bulk storage and on-board tanks.
- Automated systems are used at bulk fuel storage facilities, by cellular providers, government agencies, and mission critical applications at data centers and hospitals:
South Florida Water Management District (sixteen systems of various models)
MAYO Clinic– Jacksonville, FL (model 908E & 1050SS)
US Navy Special Operations Norfolk, VA (model 950AW)
Guardian Fuel Technologies, FL (six systems model 955SS)
Blu-Petroleum, IL (two systems model 955SS)
Petroleum Technology, NC (three model 955SS and one model 980 filter cart)
US Army Kwajalein Range, Atoll (model 955SS)
Federal Aviation Administration DFW Airport, TX (model 955SS)
Trane Ingersoll-Rand, NC (model 950AW)
American Generator, FL (model 919E)
State of South Dakota (model 950AW)
Alaska Native Medical Center, Anchorage AK (model 950AW)
City of Seattle, WA (model 900A)
MTN Group, Nigeria, Africa telecommunications (fourteen systems model FN-2500)
Morgan-Stanley Data Center, NJ (model 1050SS)
VA Hospital Temple, TX (two systems model 1050SS)
Emerald Coast Utilities Authority, Pensacola, FL (model 950AW)
Allen Memorial Hospital, Waterloo, Iowa (model 950AW)
City of Portland, OR (model 908E)
Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (model 955SS)
CMH Helicopter Skiing, Alberta, Canada (model 955SS)
Just to name a few.
- All Fueltec Systems have a 60 month limited warranty.